If you are new to FINOS, new to Open Source, or working for an organization looking to accelerate their open source consumption and contribution, FINOS hosts a set of free and member-only resources, as well as meetings, events and other venues for financial services developers and subject matter experts to fully embrace the benefits of open source.
Additionally, FINOS provides access to self-serve and interactive channels to learn about the FINOS Community and projects as well as about our governance.
Not sure where to get started?
Here are some suggestions to kick off your FINOS journey:
- Join the Community Mailing List and/ or the FINOS Member-only mailing List if you are an employee of a FINOS Member
- Join our Slack channels (email help@finos if you have issues joining)
- Learn about FINOS Projects & Special Interest Groups and a Project or SIG Meeting
- Learn about the FINOS Open Source Readiness Initiative and join Open Source Readiness Special Interest Group (SIG) meeting to improve your firm's participation to Open Source
- Learn how the FINOS Community is governed
- Get in touch with the FINOS team or join FINOS Office Hours with our Community Management team
Amazing resources for you to learn more
- Check out our FINOS Knowledge Base
- Listen to the FINOS Podcast
- Browse the FINOS Youtube Channel
- Read our FAQ
- Sign up for FINOS updates
- Follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn
Email email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly