The Individual Supporter program recognizes individuals who are not affiliated with FINOS corporate members but have made significant contributions to FINOS collaborative projects. Individuals who meet the criteria below may apply to join the program and receive members-only benefits.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you meet the criteria below.
- Applicants must have made a significant contribution to FINOS collaborative work during the preceding year, defined as any of the following:
- Maintainership of a FINOS project
- Commits accepted to a FINOS project
- Active participation in a FINOS standards project (determined by reference to the policy of the project)
- Service as an ambassador of FINOS through participation in marketing activities, speaking at events, organizing meetups, or writing blog posts (with qualifying activity to be determined by the FINOS Executive Director)
- Membership must be renewed annually and applicants must meet the above criteria as of the date of renewal.
- Acknowledgment on the FINOS website and newsletter as a Individual Supporter
- Attendance at select members-only events
- Free or discounted tickets to select paid FINOS events
- Access to the members-only lists and communications
List of individual supporters
Our valued individual supporters are listed in our FINOS Members page.